Thursday, March 13, 2008

Monthsary!

its 13Mar. officially, its been one month since i moved out of the house to live (temporarily) in a certain apartment. take note--not just "an" apartment, but "a certain" apartment.

in this certain apartment, i dont pay for rent, i dont pay for my elEKtricity, i dont pay for my 24-hour internet and i dont pay for utiities... its part of the deal... that's why its not just "an" apartment!

i've been wanting to move out for a long time. my need for space has been growing steadily over the years. so, when i was offered the "deal" i took it. and here i am--feeling independent!

there are a lot of things i discovered about myself when i moved out of the house. these are only some of them:
1. i want to live on my own... but i dont like the idea of paying rent!
to be blunt, i dont like the idea of giving my hard earned money (yeah right!) to some "panginoong may paupahan." i'm a very very thrifty girl and since i dont spend much, ive been able to build a decent amount of savings. kaya ko namang mag-rent. SO, why didnt i move out nuon pa??? i thought about it for a while and i came nga to the conclusion that i didnt like the idea of paying rent.
so... i formulated this goal. in two years time, i should be earning enough passive income to be able to afford paying rent. make my money work to pay rent. paano? well... that's for another story. pag-iisipan ko pa rin.

2. hindi pala ako carnivorous! (herbivorous ako!)
puro gulay ang niluluto ko for some reason. and the occassional fishda courtesy of edwin and of course the tokwa! tsalap!

3. i enjoy doing things myself.
i like coming home from work and preparing my dinner for me and my best friend who works here sa apartment. washing my clothes, cleaning my room, washing the dishes... the works!
if my mother would be able to read this, she would probably laugh her lungs out!

like i said, these are just some of the things i learned about myself. yung iba siguro in another article ko na lang ishe-share. ;) 'ja ne.

No comments: